HR Diversity and Inclusion Intern
Positioned at Publicis Groupe's core, Epsilon is a leader in interaction management, empowering brands to transform ordinary customer experiences into meaningful, human experiences. Through a connected suite of products and services, Epsilon combines leading-edge identity management, industrial strength data and technology expertise with big brand acumen gained over five decades working with the industry’s top brands. Our human-powered, data-led marketing delivers unmatched depth, breadth and scale to help brands turn meaningful human interctions into exceptional business outcomes.
Do you love to build? Are you able to balance high priority projects while delivering extraordinary results? Then the HR team at Epsilon has an opportunity you will want to know about! Epsilon is seeking a forward-thinking HR professional to join our team. You are both courageous and inventive, creative and driven -- and excited to share the magic of working at Epsilon. Your combination of critical thinking, content expertise, creativity, project management, and strong execution skills makes you an integral part of Epsilon’s HR team.
· Assist with various HR projects
· Use data to help inform, support, and guide strategic decisions
· Collaborate with recruiting team on diversity and inclusion initiatives
· Research and identify best practices for diversity and inclusion programming
· Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Labor Studies, Business or related field (must be in school during internship).
· High degree of professionalism
· Skilled in data analysis
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
· Plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously