Analyst, Investment Strategies
NISA Investment Advisors, LLC (NISA) offers customized investment solutions for tax-exempt and taxable institutional clients. NISA manages over $253 billion in fixed income and equity securities and over $167 billion in derivative notional value. We seek bright, motivated individuals who can contribute to our growing team of professionals. Candidates with a high degree of independent thinking skills, strong analytical and quantitative skills, and team playing abilities are encouraged to apply.
The Analyst, Investment Strategies will assist with various quantitative analytical functions. Projects frequently involve the use of computer programming, Monte Carlo simulation, regression analysis, and statistical analysis of historic financial data. This work is to be performed in a fast-paced environment while maintaining reliability and quality of analysis. This person is expected to be able to explain and communicate such complex analysis as well as preparing reports and presentations to demonstrate work performed. This person will also assist with other special projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field requiring strong analytical and quantitative skills such as Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Financial Engineering and other sciences is required
- Strong interest in Financial Markets / Economics
- Dual majors and minors in economic related fields preferred (e.g. Math Major/Economics Minor)
- Programming knowledge required. Matlab and VBA experience preferred
- SQL language and database familiarity also a plus
- Proficient in Excel
NISA Investment Advisors, LLC is an equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.