About Well-Made World:
Well-Made World seeks to create a single, infinitely scalable, platform where consumers, non-profits, and sustainable apparel brands can connect. Our users will have access to the latest sustainable brands, know these brands’ impact on our planet, and be rewarded as they donate to our non-profit partners taking action against climate change.
As our Marketing Intern, you will be supporting Well-Made’s Chief Creative Director by researching competitive brands, developing and executing social media campaigns that create an online voice for Well-Made World, which reflects our core values of sustainability, transparency, and fairness.
This role represents a unique opportunity to combine your passions for sustainability and marketing media creation while working in a fast-paced, startup environment. Kickstart your post-graduate career path by building your creative portfolio while gaining vital soft skills and earning credits towards your major.
The ideal candidate will possess a creative mindset and be a natural self-starter who can learn quickly and can thrive in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience with social media platforms (IG, FB, LinkedIn, & Twitter) and exposure to the sustainable apparel industry is a plus. Be willing to work 20 hours per week (Monday through Saturday) with a somewhat flexible schedule with considerations for classes.
- Social media template creation
- Monthly email template creation
- Designing marketing campaign materials
- Managing Well-Made’s social media account; including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Be a student pursuing a degree in Marketing, Management, Business, Graphic Design, Advertising, Visual Communications or related fields
- Graduate with a degree or relevant degree in Marketing, Management, Business, Graphic Design, Advertising, Visual Communications
- Experience with the modern marketing tech stack, including HubSpot
- Excellent creative skills and an eye for design
- Collaborative and personal
Additional skills are a plus:
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Xd, and other design platforms
- Social media management experience
- On-the-job training
- Resumé assistance
- Work directly with senior leadership
- First-hand experience in the startup world
- Flexibility with work schedule (10-20 hours a week commitment)
- Can work remotely
Well-Made World provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.